Basic Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts entered into between Brand Monkey Limited (“Brand Monkey”) and its customers.
- Brand Monkey agrees to fulfil the requirements of the customer in accordance with instruction taken from the customer. Brand Monkey must have written or documented agreement or approval of artwork prior to work being carried out.
- Payments should be made upfront unless otherwise agreed between both parties. Payment for goods should be made at the time of placing the order through the preferred payment provider.
- Although payments are made upfront, payment will not be collected until all orders have been discussed, confirmed, amended where necessary and artwork has been approved.
- Orders will not be processed until full payment has been made.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such requests must be given by the customer to Brand Monkey in writing. Brand Monkey will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs at the time of the request. Brand Monkey also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is approved and signed off in writing by the customer.
- Brank Monkey points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Brand Monkey to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Brand Monkey and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Brand Monkey and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Brand Monkey points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Brand Monkey.
- Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
- All products apart from tax exempt children’s clothing will include a VAT charge.
- Brand Monkey withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrase
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Brand Monkey holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
Brand Monkey Returns Policy
- You may return any non customised products within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements.
- Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors Brand Monkey reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Brand Monkey.
GO BANANAS! JOIN THE TROOP
Join our troop and get exclusive updates on the latest bundles and deals. Subscribe and save 5% of your first order.